Product / Services
No-dig technology characterized by a closed excavation front in which the excavation section coincides with that of the shield which guarantees the mechanical support of the soil
Microtunnelling is a jacking method using a tunnel boring machine without an operator at the excavation face for jacking pipes between two shafts, which is remotely controlled from a control room placed on the surface.
This system allows the installation of pipelines with a drilling diameter range between 350 mm and 3,600 mm.
- Operation in the presence of groundwater
- Directional control and guidance system
- Hydraulic clearing system
- All types of terrain
- No presence of the operator on the excavation front
The Horizontal Directional Drilling
Horizontal Directional Drilling is an innovative state-of-the-art technique adapted from the drilling technology used in the petrochemical industry, for the installation of underground utilities in places where conventional open-trenching solutions are inappropriate or not permitted, such as under rivers, railways, highways, in protected areas (national parks, urban areas of historical importance) or in densely populated residential areas.
- Minimization of the environmental impact
- Reduction of negative externalities for the community
- Pipe laying at the desired depths and in more protected positions
Soil stabilization with lime / cement
Stabilization substitutes the traditional methodology which foresees the removal of substantially clay materials to landfills (considered waste) and the subsequent substitution with inert gravelly materials, difficult to find and increasingly expensive.
How soil stabilization works
The stabilization of sites with lime and /or concrete can be applied every time it is essential to consolidate layers of soil which are prevalently clayey and/ or limey, both when present on site or filling material, in order to obtain foundations and/or reliefs with elevated and stable land-bearing capacity.
This process allows the stabilization in time of the processed material making in insensitive, under a volumetric profile, to corrosion from water or from freezing-de-frosting, guaranteeing the capacity to bear considerable loads. Stabilization substitutes the traditional methodology which foresees the removal of substantially clay materials to landfills (considered waste) and the subsequent substitution with inert gravelly materials, difficult to find and increasingly expensive.
- Raised surfaces for roads, railways, motorways, airports and other infrastructural works (parking lots, urbanizations and industrial yards);
• Banks and beds of canals/rivers;
• Reclamation in industrial areas and landfills;
• Cycling paths, natural trails and sport facilities;
• Reclamation of white roads and worksite construction.
Hydraulic and civil works
Type of works
These include the works of supervision of banks of watercourses, carried out both from the ground and with the aid of pontoons, hydraulic reclamation characterized by excavation or resectioning of canals, drains and equipment from scooping controllers/manufacturin
Sewage and water pipe laying
Aqueducts, gas, sewer and irrigation lines made in “No-Dig” according to more traditional installation techniques but also with “chains” or “moles” such as a liaison with the latest HDD methodologies.
Advantages for posing in urban areas
- Minimal interference with vehicular or pedestrian traffic at construction sites
- the costs for the demolition and reconstruction of the road surface (often to be restored even after the shrinkage of reburial) are eliminated
Advantages for the extra-urban areas poses
- Respect for the environment in forested areas and/or special protection and landscape value
- Allow simplifications facing crossings of rivers, roads and railways
Agricultural and industrial drainage
Agricultural drainage is the Elimination of the traditional open-air scoline (accommodation at the “ferrarese”), through the incorporation of micro-slotted corrugated PVC pipes.
Agricultural drainage is the Elimination of the traditional open-air scoline (accommodation at the “ferrarese”), through the incorporation of micro-slotted corrugated PVC pipes. With this type of work, you get important benefits:
- Control of water table
• Saving of time and labor
• Aeration of the soil
• More extensive crop seasons
• Balance of bacterial activity
• More extensive harvesting seasons
• Effectiveness of fertilizers
• Maintenance of soil water balance
• Prevention of drought
• Increased value of land
• Better rotation of cultures
• Reduced use of herbicides
Non-invasive installation system and perfectly adaptable to pre-existing structures such as a vineyard plant.
A land equipped with a drainage system allows you to intervene more quickly after the rains, giving way to carry out normal maintenance and emergency phytosanitary treatments.
The installation is carried out with the aid of GPS-type control systems that allow a very high precision.
Riverbank defense and protection
Anese Srl has a fleet of boats for River and maritime works and maintenance works and soil protection able to satisfy multiple and diverse operational requirements and has the SOA categories OG7 OG8 and aforementioned activities